Do you have a fireplace with glass door? Do you find it a daunting task to clean it?
Here are some tips to clean your glass fireplace door.
- Remove the glass before cleaning it.
- Crumple a damp newspaper into a ball, dip it in the ashes and wipe the soot.
- Soak a rag in diluted ammonia and wipe away the grime on the door.
- Commercial glass cleaners do an equally good job
- Wipe the entire glass with a clean, soft, and dry cloth.
- Remove stubborn soot deposits with a flat razor blade.
- Repeat the process at regular intervals to keep the door clean and shining.